20 Emotional Issues Directly Linked To Knee Pain
If you are suffering from knee pain, energy blockages or traumatic emotions might not spring to mind as being linked to it. But ask yourself if you have any of these worries or fears. I think you’ll be surprised!
- Stubborn ego and pride.
- Inability to bend.
- Won’t give in.
- Fear of change of life direction.
- Lack of ease of movement.
- Unable to be flexible.
- Not wanting to bend, usually to authority.
- Ego gets in the way.
- Pride gets in the way.
- Needs to be more receptive to life experiences.
- Unresolved stress.
- Need to be more assertive.
- Not wanting to give in to authority.
- Moving in a direction you don’t want to, but you go anyway.
- Spiritual turmoil.
- Conflict over no longer being physically able to do something you used to be able to do.
If you recognise that you have some of these issues, congratulations! You have taken the first step towards understanding the message your knee pain has for you. Our bodies hold the secrets of what is really going on in our lives and they let us know in the only way they can; by manifesting pain.
Get All Our Self-Help Guided Healing Meditations on Mobile App.s
For more details and to download, click the images below.
You have now taken the first step towards healing your knee pain. There are many therapies that can help you. An Emotional Freedom Practitioner can help you unlock and clear the emotional roots of pain as can many other energy therapists.
People report amazing results, reducing pain levels and even getting pain free, using the What Your Body Wants To Hear guided meditations. I believe that is because they are specially designed to target and clear the emotional issues known to cause or contribute to knee pain and stiffness.